- 1.1. This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THE USER
2.2. "Sensitive Personal Information" as defined under Section 3 of the SPI Rules means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
- (i) Password
- (ii) financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details.
- (iii) physical, psychological and mental health condition.
- (iv) biometric information.
- (v) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service, and
- (vi) any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
2.3. We require Customers who avail our service through the Website to provide us with the following information:
- (i) Name of the Customer
- (ii) Registered account information: User ID, password and security question.
- (iii) E-mail address
- (iv) Phone number
- (v) Address
- (vi) Credit card or debit card information which is required for payment purposes.
- (vii) Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interest and
- (viii) All other information as required by Us to register the Customer on the Website.
3. HOW THE COLLECTED INFORMATION WILL BE USED
Sensitive Personal Information and other information collected Clause 2 shall be used in the manner described below:
- (i) Registered user name: The registered user name shall be used to customize the services availed by the Customer through the Website and to personalize all communications that are sent to the Customer by Us
(ii) E-mail address: Your e-mail address will be used to communicate:
- (a) Confirmation of Your order booking
- (b) Details regarding payment for the orders placed
- (c) Feedback from the Customers regarding the services provided by Us and
- (d) Communication of delivery of orders placed by You.
- (iii) Phone number: Phone number will be an alternative method to contact You for any matter related to the services to be availed by You.
- (iv) Address: The address can either be Your residential address or official address or the address of the receiving party to whom the consignment is transported. The same shall be provided to the delivery personnel of the logistics service provider who shall be carrying Your order to deliver at the location specified by You on the Website.
- (v) Credit Card/Debit Card information: Credit Card/Debit Card information issued for charging the User for making purchases on the Website.
- (vi) In order to improve the quality of Our services, we may ask You to provide Us with information regarding Your experiences with Our products and/or services. Users have the option of choosing not to provide Us with this information.
- (vii) We will use Your registered account transaction information which includes all information pertaining to Your registered account activity, products ordered, payments made, orders cancelled, modified and the like and communications pertaining to the same in order to assess the credibility of the User.
- (viii) We may use Your information to send You promotional information pertaining to the products and/or services provided by Us on the Website.
- (ix) We reserve the right to ask You, at the time of registration with the Website or thereafter, for documentary proof of your identity or other data or postings provided by You with respect to the registration or otherwise. In the event You fail to provide us with this information or documentary proof, We reserve the right to refuse registration or to terminate Your user agreement immediately and cease to provide any services to You.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 4.1. All financial information that is collected through the Website is used solely to bill for the services availed by the Customer, and is not used for marketing or promotional purposes. Towards this end, we disclose such information to a third-party intermediary, for the sole purpose of credit card processing, which is used to make payments to avail of the services on our Website.
- 4.2. We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose technical problems, to administer the Website, and improve the quality of the services provided by Us.
- 4.3. We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and when We believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Our Website.
- 5.1. The Website uses temporary cookies, which are files that Your web browser puts on Your system when You visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by Us for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and to improve the quality of Our services.
- 5.2. We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of Our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
- 5.3. These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the "clear cookies" functionality of Your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for Us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of Your system.
- 5.4. The information We collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may provide links to websites for the convenience and information of Users. These websites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by Us. In those cases, We cannot control how information collected by those websites will be used, shared, or secured. If the User visits the linked sites, We strongly recommend that the User reviews the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the User’s use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
7. SECURITY PROCEDURES
We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures as required under Section 8 of the SPI rules, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that We have under Our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
8. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We retain any personal information that You may have provided to Us, for as long as You engaged Our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter. Upon request, we will provide You with a copy of Your personal information which We keep with Us, after providing Us with proof of your identity.
If the User wishes to opt- out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION